Sunday 26 February 2012

226 the green rally...

  Today is the Anti-lynas day for my country, Malaysia. I have to admit that I'm not the 1st line supporter for it as I realize this event only few days ago.

  However, when I start realize my facebook is going green, I read those articles and watch videos that I came across these days. And I decided, to support, in anyway I can because the consequence of this project been carry on, is to be describe as a DISASTER for Malaysian.

 I am looking forward for the rally, but I m not excited at all, the feeling of fear and worry overwhelm me. Selfishness of the current government had disappoint me to the max, I always think a sane person will not kill, no matter now bad he is, until my though proven wrong now.

  I am in medical field, but I've totally no idea how we can help  those victim from radiation, so, TV3 news report that victim of radiation should see doctor is totally BULLSHIT! They said the government will stop the project if any leakage happen, SORRY MAN, IT IS JUST TOO LATE! I m not good in physic, but I know it is not as simple as what they say, they can stop the project, not the harm!

  So, to my friends who still live in your own comfort, spare half an hour to raise this awareness among yourself to save Malaysia for over MILLIONS years. Yes, this is how long the radiation will harm us, if, anything happen to the project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARiNa5QHtvI<< increase cancer case around the factory of similar type of LYNAS project in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment